Friday, September 7, 2012

Preppy Kitty Style Sneak Preview

Hello everyone!

Well... I've been hard at work with my new song Preppy Kitty Style!  It will be coming out soon accompanied by a music video.  I know many of you can't wait to hear it so I've decided to let you hear a ruff version of the beginning.  I know you'll love it.  Check it out


This is a video parody of the song Oppa Gangnam style


I will be making the music video as soon as the song is completed and your pet could star in my video! I will be posting a submission guideline on my main channel versabc stipulating the requirements.  All I can say is, if your pet has some dance moves and looks PREPPY then they are the perfect candidate

Thank you so much for all of your support, I couldn't do this with out all of your help

Stay Preppy,

N2

P.S. don't forget to keep up to date with the latest news on my official web page at www.n2thetalkingcat.com

No comments:

Post a Comment