Saturday, August 17, 2013

N2 Health Update: Still Sick

Hello everyone,

I thought I would give you an update on my health right now.  This morning I didn't do so well.  I got very sick again.  I have a feeling it may be due to the new senior food I blogged about yesterday.  My stomach was very upset and I had some accidents as you can see in this video.



I'm going to try to stick with an all wet food diet for now and see if that does the trick.  I'm hoping that it will be that simple as the vet just doesn't seem to know why I'm getting sick at the moment

I want to thank you for all of your kind words on Facebook and all of the wonderful things you say about me, it really helps to lift my spirits during this time in my life

You're the best fans a cat could ask for!

I love you,

N2

P.S. Stay Preppy

2 comments:

  1. I am thinking a lot about N2 lately and you too Versa BC as his owner; I know what you are feeling....we love you guys and hope for a quick recovery for our pal N2, he is like part of our family....prayers for you all. xoxo

    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete