Saturday, August 3, 2013

I Get Tuna

Hello everyone,

My latest music video I Get Tuna is now out, you can check it out here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dJlW8sDoUw

I hope you love it, it was a lot of fun to shoot.  Many of the shots were over a period of days because Kona and I were a little difficult to film for some reason this time.

This video tells the world that us cats measure our wealth by how much TUNA we get and not money like many humans.

Watch as I stack my tuna all around the house and let me know of some crazy and fun places that you like to stack your tuna.

The next video will be me and Kona answering fan letters that we've received over the past few months.  It's going to be a lot of fun and something we're going going to try to do every month if possible so feel free to send in your fan mail and it might just get read on my channel!

You can send me your way cool fan letters to:

N2 the Talking Cat 
200 Highland West RD 
PO Box 24052 West Highland PO 
Kitchener, ON N2M 5J0 

After this fan letter video I'll be posting a video of Dave eating 6 Ghost peppers (formerly the hottest peppers in the world) and then I'm hoping to release the new Super Hero Cat depending on whether or not I can obtain the needed aerial shots.

I hope you love everything that I keep making and don't forget to BE A HERO and ADOPT A PET TODAY :)

Love,

N2

1 comment:

  1. I just love the new "I get Tuna" Video! Its a great song! Boy you must have about a million cans of tuna over there!

    I love you, and I love your show! I can't wait for all the great stuff you gave planned!

    ReplyDelete